We are proud to be an inclusive college, supporting and encouraging our students in achieving their career goals to progress onto top universities and entering highly skilled and well-paid employment.
- The College has been Graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- Voted London’s #1 College for ‘Learner Satisfaction’ by students two years in a row
- Leading college in London for Green Technologies
- Empowers Learner Voice: Student Union, Class Reps and Student Green Team
- Meaningful work experience linked to your course including international placements
- Expert staff from industry teaching courses aligned to industry requirements
- Achieved accreditation as WorldSkills UK’s Centre of Excellence
- Achieved accreditation as part of the Mayor of London’s new £44m Academies Programme
- Free breakfast for ALL learners
As your young person prepares for post-16 education, we understand that you will have questions about the journey form application to enrolment, support services, and how you can stay up-to-date with the progress of your young person. See below a summary of key information.
Course for Young People
The College is an aspirational place to learn with highly skilled, supportive staff and industry standard specialist facilities.
The Application Process
Applying to study at Waltham Forest College is easier than ever. See below for what happens once your young person applies for one of our courses.
- Apply online
- Attend your interview
- Receive your offer
- Attend Enrolment
Click for information on our Enrolment Process
From the moment students apply to our college, they are supported every step of the way. From application sessions to Open Events, we welcome parents and carers to learn more about our support and learner services, and to get in touch regarding any concerns. Student support that we offer includes:
- Student Finance, including bursaries, kit and equipment reimbursement & travel expenses.
- Counselling from housing advice to Young Carer support.
- Career Guidance for students looking to explore apprenticeships and work experience.
- Additional Learning Support for those with learning difficulties or with an EHCP.
For more information on student support click here
Keeping up to date allows parents and carers to be informed, every step of the way.
Click here for Enrolment date and times