This course is designed for 16-25 year olds.
The Princes Trust Team Programme is designed to help young people aged 16-25 and not in employment, to develop transferable skills that are essential to pursue a successful career in education or employment.
Gain new skills and qualifications
Mix with new people and make new friends
It won't cost you anything and we will work with you to make sure you won't lose your benefits
A better chance of moving into a job, education or training
Help with job-hunting and writing your CV
The chance to make a difference in your community
- And most importantly - A big boost to your confidence and a real sense of achievement
At the end of the programme, you will gain a nationally recognised qualification in Employment, Teamwork and Community Skills.
The course is free and will not affect your Jobseeker's Allowance.
The entry requirements for this course are:
- Learners must be aged 16 to 25 years old and not in employment or education
- Learners do not need any other qualifications as pre-requisites to entry
If you sign up for the Team programme, you'll be joining a group of up to 15 people young people for your 12-week programme.
When you come on board you will be challenged to:
- Take on your group community projects, making a positive difference to the place where you live
- Take part in an action-packed residential trip
- Take part in an exciting team challenge
- Get two weeks' work experience in something you are interested in
- Develop your English and Maths skills
- Improve your interview and CV skills to ensure your confidence is sky-high when taking the next step
The qualifications are 100% portfolio assessed and are graded as pass or fail.
You will gain a nationally recognised qualification available at the following levels:
- Entry 3 Certificate in Employment, Teamwork and Community Skills
- Level 1 Certificate in Employment, Teamwork and Community Skills
- Level 2 Certificate in Employment, Teamwork and Community Skills
We will help you to get into:
- Further education