This course is designed for 16-25 year olds.
The Prince’s Trust Team Programme is designed to help young people aged 16-25 and not in employment, to develop transferable skills that are essential to pursue a successful career in education or employment.
• Gain new skills and qualifications
• Mix with new people and make new friends
• It won't cost you anything and we will work with you to make sure you won't lose your benefits
• A better chance of moving into a job, education or training
• Help with job-hunting and writing your CV
• The chance to make a difference in your community
• And most importantly - A big boost to your confidence and a real sense of achievement
At the end of the programme, you will gain a nationally recognised qualification in Employment, Teamwork and Community Skills.
The course is free and will not affect your Jobseeker's Allowance.
We will help you to get into:
• Further education
The entry requirements for this course are:
• Learners must be aged 16 to 25 years old and not in employment or education
• Learners do not need any other qualifications as pre-requisites to entry
If you sign up for the Team programme, you'll be joining a group of up to 15 people young people for your 12-week programme.
When you come on board you will be challenged to:
• Take on your group community projects, making a positive difference to the place where you live
• Take part in an action-packed residential trip
• Take part in an exciting team challenge
• Get two weeks' work experience in something you are interested in
• Develop your English and Maths skills
• Improve your interview and CV skills to ensure your confidence is sky-high when taking the next step
The qualifications are 100% portfolio assessed and are graded as pass or fail.
You will gain a nationally recognised qualification available at the following levels:
• Entry 3 Certificate in Employment, Teamwork and Community Skills
• Level 1 Certificate in Employment, Teamwork and Community Skills
• Level 2 Certificate in Employment, Teamwork and Community Skills