This course is designed for 16-19 year olds.
The Certificate in Travel and Tourism with Cabin Crew Level 2 course will provide a broad knowledge of the Travel & Tourism Industry, as well as a more focused look at the Aviation Industry both in the UK and abroad.
This course will lead to:
- Further study on NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Travel and Tourism or equivalent Level 3 programme.
The entry requirements for this course are:
- 4 GCSEs at Grades 2 (E) or above including English & Maths
- Interview and assessment
This course consists of the following modules:
- Customer service in travel & tourism
- The UK Travel & Tourism Industry
- Promotion in travel & tourism
- The Aviation Industry
- Aviation terminology
- Airport locational geography
You will be assessed via:
- A variety of methods for students to demonstrate their skills and knowledge through a portfolio of evidence.