This course is designed for ages 16-18. This qualification will allow you a host of careers opportunities available in the Travel and Tourism industry.
We have a team of qualified professional staff who will equip you with the necessary skills needed to succeed.
Students have the opportunity to participate in off-site visits to national locations. These are enjoyable activities, which are designed to help you with your coursework.
This course is equivalent to 3 A-Levels
This course can lead to a range of excellent degree courses at university, employment within the Travel & Tourism industry or Higher Apprenticeship.
The entry requirements for this course are:
• 4 GCSEs at grade 4 (C) or above including English and Maths
• Merit in a relevant level 2 qualification
• Interview and assessment
This course consists of the following modules:
• The UK Travel and Tourism Industry
• Customer Service in Travel and Tourism
• Travel and Tourism Destinations
• UK Visitor Attractions, Tour Operations, Airports, Heritage Tourist Attractions and Passenger Transport Industry
• The UK Conference and Event Industry
• Marketing for Travel and Tourism
• Resort Representative Roles and Responsibilities
• Investigating Airline Cabin Crew
• The Cruise Industry
• Responsible Tourism
• Specialist Tourism
• Business Travel
You will be assessed via:
• A variety of methods for students to demonstrate their skills and knowledge through a portfolio of evidence