This course is designed for 19+ adults.
The AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting qualification will allow you to pursue a career in Finance and Accounting. You may already be working in the financial sector, looking to re-train or looking to enter the industry. Either way, this course will provide you with an opportunity to gain your first level professional qualification within this field and give you the ability to develop your skills to an advanced level.
Course fee: £959.50. You may be eligible to study this course for free or access financial support.
This course will lead to:
- Advanced Diploma, Level 3 in Accounting
- Employment in the Accounting and Finance sector
The entry requirements for this course are:
- You will be required to attend an informal interview which may include completing an assessment based on your prior qualifications
This process is designed to ensure the course will be able to provide you with a qualification relevant to your future employment and/or educational needs.
This course consists of the following modules:
- Introduction to Bookkeeping
- Principles of Bookkeeping Controls
- Principles of Costing
- The Business Environment Synoptic assessment
You will be assessed via:
- AAT certified computer-based assessments.