This 10-week course is designed for 19+ adults.
The AAT Access Award in Bookkeeping Level 1 qualification will allow you to develop your practical skills in bookkeeping and is a first step to a career in accounting.
This course will lead to:
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
The entry requirements for this course are:
- You will need to have Entry Level 3 or above in maths and English.
- You will be required to attend an informal interview which will involve completing an online skills test.
This course consists of the following modules:
- Understanding the role of the bookkeeper
- Understanding financial transactions
- Processing customer and supplier transactions
- Processing receipts and payments
You will be assessed via:
- Assessments will be an online test at the end of the course.