This course is designed for 19+ adults.
The AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting qualification will allow you to pursue a career in Finance and Accounting.
You may have completed the Foundation Certificate in Accounting, be currently working in the financial sector or looking to re-train and develop your accounting skills. This course will introduce you to more complex accounting tasks such as maintaining cost accounting records and the preparation of reports and returns.
AAT qualifications are internationally recognised and offer assurance to employers that you have the specialist skills they are looking for.
Course fee: £2,573. You may be eligible to study this course for free or access financial support.
This course will lead to:
- Employment in the Accounting and Finance sector
- AAT Professional Level (level 4) to continue to develop your skills or apply to go to university
The entry requirements for this course are:
- Level 2 Certificate in accounting (Distinction or Merit ideally passed at the first attempt first attempt) Or working in an accounting environment.
- All students will be required to register/renew as a member of the AAT
You will be required to attend an informal interview which may include completing an assessment based on you prior qualifications
This course consists of the following modules:
- Business Awareness.
- Financial Accounting: Preparing Financial Statements.
- Management Accounting Techniques.
- Tax process for Businesses.
You will be assessed via:
- AAT certified computer-based assessments.