This course is designed for 19+ Adults.
This course package is aimed at those looking to gain a recognised bookkeeping qualification and is the natural follow-on from the Level 2 AAT Bookkeeping qualification. Also, if you are an experienced bookkeeper and looking to gain a recognised qualification this is a suitable option for you.
Online video lectures are available on demand, and can be viewed from your phone, tablet or computer, meaning you can choose how, when and where you want to study. Each lesson lasts around 45 minutes and is accompanied by animations and motion graphics to bring concepts to life. Exercises, interactive case studies and analytical tools help to enhance the learning experience further.
On campus, you benefit from regular college classes – without having to commit to attending multiple evenings each week. Experienced tutors will discuss and reinforce what you have learnt during your online study and are on hand to provide guidance on progress and assessment. Discussion and debate with classmates will help you apply theories to situations you face in the workplace.
On successful completion of this course, you can:
• Seek employment
• Move onto the next level of study
The entry requirements for this course:
• There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
• Previous knowledge of accounting or a Level 2 Bookkeeping qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
This course consists of the following modules:
• Professional ethics in bookkeeping
• Spreadsheet software
• Financial statements
• Accounting for sole traders and partnerships
You will be assessed via:
• Computer-based exams, one taken at the end of each unit