Waltham Forest College has partnered with three partner institutions to deliver an exciting new project called Digital Futures, funded through the Mayor’s Digital Talent Programme and co-funded with the European Social Fund (ESF).
- Newham College (project lead)
- Digital Skills Solutions
- Barking & Dagenham College
Who is this course for?
The project provides digital skills training and employment opportunities to London residents aged 16-24-year-olds who are no longer in the education system, not working or being trained for work, or at risk of becoming NEET.
What will I study?
The intensive two-week courses include the following areas within the digital skills sector:
- Digital Landscaping
- Cyber Security
- Using Digital Media to Improve Personal Profiles
- Website Design
- Introductions to Coding
- Principles of Digital Marketing
- Understanding Analytics
- Training in various software applications
- Soft skills; confidence building, presentation skills etc.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this course, either at Waltham Forest College or at our partners’ centres, please contact Abbi-Gale Henry on 020 8501 8069 or by email: AbbiGale.Henry@waltham.ac.uk